By Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman
- A entire assessment exploring the applying of computing in literary studies
- Includes the seminal writings from the field
- Focuses on tools and views, new genres, formatting concerns, and most sensible practices for electronic preservation
- Explores the hot genres of hypertext literature, installations, gaming, and net blogs
- The Appendix serves as an annotated bibliography
Read or Download A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) PDF
Best library & information science books
Written and designed to mirror the way in which humans learn at the present time, this publication is dependent to quick impart easy and good value principles on advertising your library. choked with modern advertising principles, the authors supply * How-tos of guerrilla advertising and marketing * state-of-the-art electronic advertising practices * merits of conventional print mediaVisually compelling and straightforward to learn, this publication will problem you to marketplace your library in new and unique methods.
This necessary new publication includes well timed information regarding the evaluate of educational library collections and the connection of assortment review to acquisition budgets. The emerging fee of data considerably affects educational libraries’abilities to obtain the required fabrics for college kids and school, and public libraries’abilities to obtain fabric for his or her customers.
This choice of thought-provoking essays via visionary and cutting edge library practitioners covers thought, examine, and top practices in assortment improvement, analyzing the way it has developed, picking how a few librarians are creatively responding to those adjustments, and predicting what's coming subsequent.
Designed for knowledgeable librarians, librarians new to the occupation, and library college scholars, OnlineTeaching and studying: a realistic advisor for Librarians presents a accomplished framework that encompasses all points of making plans, designing, developing, enforcing, and assessing on-line studying for all sorts of libraries, together with public, educational, certain, and K-12.
- Curriculum Materials Collections and Centers: Legacies from the Past, Visions of the Future
- Project Management for Libraries: A Practical Approach
- Audio Recorders to Zucchini Seeds: Building a Library of Things
- Science, Entertainment and Television Documentary
- RFID für Bibliotheken (German Edition)
- Indigenous Notions of Ownership and Libraries, Archives and Museums (IFLA Publications)
Extra resources for A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture)
A Companion to Digital Literary Studies (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) by Ray Siemens,Susan Schreibman